Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cute pictures and a cute story




I just had to share these!

This is the outfit Miss Magoo picked out to wear to go to the store. I asked her if she wanted to wear some shorts and a t-shirt and she said, no she wanted to wear that one and pointed to the outfit you see in the pictures. Pretty fancy for running to the store, don't you think? :)

Then yesterday, Friday, while we were waiting for her Papa during his doctor's appointment, Miss Magoo saw a paperback book on the table next to us. She says, "Momma read." So she picked up the book and started to point at the words and talk like she's reading aloud from the book. Next thing she says is, "See Momma (while pointing to the book) about Go_." I said, "are you reading about God?" She answers, "yes Momma, God, a book about God."

I just melted. We read together all the time, but we do have a few favorites and they are about God and Jesus. I just love that she gets what we are reading about.

That's our girl!!!

No comments: