Monday, February 23, 2009


I am happy to say that we received not 1, but 2 Lovey Awards!
Before I forget I want to say THANK YOU Tricia and Kathy!!

Even though we can only nominate 8, it is a given that both of you are on my award list. :)

The first one was given by...

Tricia at The Joys of Mommy

and also...

Kathy at Our life with Lindsey


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award.""

Well the following 8 people should be pleased with themselves! I love them like I actually know them, even though most I have never met. I hope you enjoy receiving your award in a less embarrassing way. The winners are...

1. Terry at Forever A Family

2. Anita at He Leads Us

3. Lisa at Hoppin Through Life with Love

4. Robbie at Mei Mei Makes Four

5. Joy at Two Tots and a Teen

6. Cindy at Under the Misty Mountain

7. Eli at Familia de Elior

8. Sherry at Homespun Harmony

1 comment:

Anita said...

Thanks for the Lovey Award!! Hopefully, I'll get to mine here soon! :)