I haven't posted to this blog yet, because I was waiting for our daughter's 1 year anniversary of Gotcha Day! Which will be on May 8th. I'll then have a keepsake CD made of her website and then continue her story on this blog.
I'll be adding our son's story to this blog also as soon as we have him home. In the meantime, I have another blog set up for him to keep a journal of our journey to him and it will also include our trip in China.
The website for our daughter is:
http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=193555
The blog for our son is:
http://journeytoourson.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoy looking at their sites and thanks for stopping by! :)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Check out blurb.com You can turn your blog into a book and it turns out sooo nicely (I had my DR one done). Just thought I would mention it!
Nikki
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY !!!!!!!
Time flies by and before you know it its already been a year since you were all blessed with your daughter. God is amazing in the path that He has for all of us. Know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers and that I can not wait to see you this summer while Im home. Hope that this finds you well and I wish you a very happy and well deserved mothers day ( aka. Aunts-that-rock-at-being-new-moms day)
All my love to you growing family,
~Amy
Post a Comment