
I just had to share a funny story that happened with Miss Magoo this morning.
In our house we allow the kids to have cake in the morning if it's a special day, like a birthday or gotcha day. I should have known better. :)
Camie was letting me know that she wanted to eat, here's the conversation that took place...
MM: Momma, eat
I started her off with her daily vitamin, aren't I good mom? LOL
I then ask her...
Ok sweetie, what do you want, eggs? (I never got a response so I fixed her an egg with some cheese. Here's her response when I set the dish with the scrambled egg in front of her.
MM: No momma, cake!
Mom: Sorry sweetie no cake, you have to eat your egg
MM: Cake!
Mom: Again sweetie, no cake you have to eat your egg and all of it.
She proceeds to eat her egg and let's me know she all done. I look at her bowl and I swear she only took two bites. Can you guess what the next thing was out of her mouth?
MM: Cake!
Mom: Camie you need to eat all of your egg. Besides you only get cake in the morning on your special day and that has come and gone.
Well she ate all of her egg and let me know one more time, cake!
So as you can see by the picture, she got a piece of cake. :)












1 comment:
Very cute story!
Post a Comment