What a precious sight!
This last weekend we went camping with the agency we used for adopting Miss Magoo. The above picture was taken during some relaxation time and Camie said, "Pray Grandma." I just had to post this picture! :)
We went to a campground near Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula and had a great time! It was great to see our friends, as well as meet some other families that have adopted from China and to meet one of the single mom's to be that has the same LID as we had when we were waiting before we brought Miss Magoo home.
I took too many photos (230 to be exact) to post here, but I've put together a little slide show of some of the fun we had this weekend.
Don't forget to stop the music on the playlist at the bottom of the page before opening the smilebox, otherwise they will play over each other.
We went to a campground near Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula and had a great time! It was great to see our friends, as well as meet some other families that have adopted from China and to meet one of the single mom's to be that has the same LID as we had when we were waiting before we brought Miss Magoo home.
I took too many photos (230 to be exact) to post here, but I've put together a little slide show of some of the fun we had this weekend.
Don't forget to stop the music on the playlist at the bottom of the page before opening the smilebox, otherwise they will play over each other.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |













1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! don't you love summer :-) Terry
Post a Comment