Miss Magoo just cracks me up with some of the things she says. I just wish I could catch some of it on video.
Yesterday on the way to church, she was saying, I don't like this I don't like that. I notice she does this when she's tired. So I said, "Instead of saying what you don't like, I want to hear what you do like. Her reply...
"I like treats, I like cookies, I like everything chocolate!" We definitely started cracking up at that one. :)
Lately, Miss Magoo has been asking, "Who made people? Who made trees? You get the idea. Before I can answer, she answers herself and says, "God made... followed with God made me. She then goes on with, I love Momma, I love Papa, I love Jacob, I love everybody!!
She also is starting to verbalize her compassion toward others. I wasn't feeling well the other night, I had a horrendous headache and she became very sad. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't want momma to feel bad, I want you to feel better." It just melted my heart.
She just says so much now, I'm still in awe of the things she can say and what she knows.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Kids! My 4 year old is so cute with some of the things he says!
Post a Comment