![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Well here's what we've been doing since we got back from China almost a week ago.
Elijah is doing well. Miss Magoo is definitely having a harder time adjusting to having to share not only her things but her space. But all is normal behavior and I'm told it will only take about 4 months before she decides her little brother is her best friend. Not that I want the time to pass quickly, but I sure want my Camie girl back.
It was our weekend with Jacob when we got home and Jacob met his little brother for the first time and he has fallen head or heels in love with him!
We were watching Elijah's Gotcha day video last night and Jacob kept referring to him as "my boy." I'm so happy that Jacob is quite taken with little monkey. He really is too cute and once again we are so BLESSED for what we have been given by God!!
Elijah is doing well. Miss Magoo is definitely having a harder time adjusting to having to share not only her things but her space. But all is normal behavior and I'm told it will only take about 4 months before she decides her little brother is her best friend. Not that I want the time to pass quickly, but I sure want my Camie girl back.
It was our weekend with Jacob when we got home and Jacob met his little brother for the first time and he has fallen head or heels in love with him!
We were watching Elijah's Gotcha day video last night and Jacob kept referring to him as "my boy." I'm so happy that Jacob is quite taken with little monkey. He really is too cute and once again we are so BLESSED for what we have been given by God!!













1 comment:
What is it with kids and kennels? My daughter loves getting in the kennels my inlaws have for their dogs. Your kids are so cute love seeing updated pictures of your son.
Post a Comment