Monday, August 24, 2009

Miss Magoo's birthday gift to Momma

I had a birthday last week and even though it wasn't exactly a memorable one, well I guess it was, lol. :) I was really sick and we had to take Papa to the hospital at 11:00 at night and didn't get home until 3:00 am. But we're both all better now.

What I wanted to share was the other night, Miss Magoo says to me, "Momma you get married today."

I replied with, "I get married today, who will I marry?"

"Papa." "You will kiss and be married."

She then asks, "Where's Jacob?" I said, "He's at home with his Momma."

She proceeds to tell me, "Jacob will stand next to me and I will see you get married."

"You will see us get married" I asked?

"Yes Momma, this is my birthday gift to you!"

How stinkin' cute is that?! :)

No comments: