![]() |
| Make a Smilebox invite |
Mister turned 2 today!!
This is our first birthday with him since having him home, so it's a special one indeed!!
We had a little family celebration. Papa stayed home from work and we went to the park and then went and picked up big brother Jacob so he could come and be a part of Mister's day.
I know I don't post much about Jacob, but I will say that he is quite the baker. He made Elijah's cake and it was from scratch!
So we sang Happy Birthday and had Mister open a couple of gifts. He was so enthralled with his presents he didn't even want to stop to eat cake. I mean we put him up to the table and he threw a fit! So we put him down and he was back to his happy little self. :)
I don't think I've ever seen a kid pass up cake before. It was quite funny to say the least. :)
After we celebrated, we took Jacob back to his house, since it wasn't our weekend with him and then off to the doctor's to get a PPD test and some blood work done on the Birthday boy.
Poor kid, not a fun way to end his special day, but I have to say he didn't make a peep when they tried to take his blood. He sat in Papa's lap and he even extended his arm out without being asked. What a sweetie. Mister got a fun pair of bright green sunglasses for his visit.
Well Grandma and soon to be Grandpa (my mom is getting married) couldn't make it today, so we'll be having a party in October along with some friends.
It was a full day and we are just thanking God for our boy and getting to celebrate the first of many birthday's to come!
This is our first birthday with him since having him home, so it's a special one indeed!!
We had a little family celebration. Papa stayed home from work and we went to the park and then went and picked up big brother Jacob so he could come and be a part of Mister's day.
I know I don't post much about Jacob, but I will say that he is quite the baker. He made Elijah's cake and it was from scratch!
So we sang Happy Birthday and had Mister open a couple of gifts. He was so enthralled with his presents he didn't even want to stop to eat cake. I mean we put him up to the table and he threw a fit! So we put him down and he was back to his happy little self. :)
I don't think I've ever seen a kid pass up cake before. It was quite funny to say the least. :)
After we celebrated, we took Jacob back to his house, since it wasn't our weekend with him and then off to the doctor's to get a PPD test and some blood work done on the Birthday boy.
Poor kid, not a fun way to end his special day, but I have to say he didn't make a peep when they tried to take his blood. He sat in Papa's lap and he even extended his arm out without being asked. What a sweetie. Mister got a fun pair of bright green sunglasses for his visit.
Well Grandma and soon to be Grandpa (my mom is getting married) couldn't make it today, so we'll be having a party in October along with some friends.
It was a full day and we are just thanking God for our boy and getting to celebrate the first of many birthday's to come!













3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy 2nd Birthday Elijah!! He's sooooo cute, Cathy!! I know how much fun you are having with the both of them! :)
Happy Birthday!!! Hard to believe I will have 3 birthdays to celebrate this year! I am excited!! Elijah is sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment