Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Miss Magoo turned 4 on Thursday the 7th and we had a little birthday celebration for her with cake (that momma made) and ice cream.
We also took her for a surprise pony ride!
She was so excited! Because as you know she LOVES horses!
Mister was all ready to go on the pony too. He took to it without any problems at all. He really enjoyed it. :)
I can't believe how big she is getting and has become such a little girl, a baby no more.
Happy birthday sweet girl!
We also took her for a surprise pony ride!
She was so excited! Because as you know she LOVES horses!
Mister was all ready to go on the pony too. He took to it without any problems at all. He really enjoyed it. :)
I can't believe how big she is getting and has become such a little girl, a baby no more.
Happy birthday sweet girl!












3 comments:
Happy Birhtday Miss Magoo :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Happy birthday!
Surprise pony ride, I might have to use that for my girls. Thanks for the idea.
OH! I am so sorry I forgot to stop in! Oh I was in China on the 7th. Happy Bday to Miss Magoo!!!!
Post a Comment