Thursday, March 25, 2010

Princess Horsey Please and Big Words



Princess Horsey...


As you know Miss Magoo is our nick name for Camie. I call her that all the time.

Until recently.

When I call her Miss Magoo, she has asked me matter-of-factly, not to. She wants me to call her Princess Horsey from now on.

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes Momma, Princess Horsey." Her two most favorite things in the entire world. Being a princess and horses.

So I guess I will try it on for size and see how it goes. I kinda like it because it shows how she sees herself at this age.


Big words...Big $10 words!

Well PH has been learning all sorts of things lately. But her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds.

In the last couple of weeks she has learned the words, paleontologist and inquisitive. She can even tell you what they mean.

It is so much fun to hear her say them in her little girl voice as you can hear in the video below.

Gosh it's exciting to think about her learning so much now and what she will do some day.



1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

The princess is adorable as always :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com