Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
We took Mister today for his first haircut since we've been home.
It is amazing how long his hair has grown in 7 months.
I wasn't sure if we should have it cut or buzzed so when I asked Mister, he said buzzed. You see he wanted it just like his big brother Jacob's hair and since his is buzzed...
As Mister was getting his hair cut, Princess Horsey kept saying how she thought he looked when we were in China. "He looks like a China boy." She is too funny. :)
So of course I kept a piece of his hair so I can put it in his keepsake box for years to come.
It is amazing how long his hair has grown in 7 months.
I wasn't sure if we should have it cut or buzzed so when I asked Mister, he said buzzed. You see he wanted it just like his big brother Jacob's hair and since his is buzzed...
As Mister was getting his hair cut, Princess Horsey kept saying how she thought he looked when we were in China. "He looks like a China boy." She is too funny. :)
So of course I kept a piece of his hair so I can put it in his keepsake box for years to come.












No comments:
Post a Comment