Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A very special Easter


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com


We had a beautiful Easter this year. It just means so much more because of what Jesus did for us, all of us. It truly humbles me, that we are loved that much!

I talked with Miss Magoo, aka Princess Horsey about what Easter means and she was able to tell us it was because Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Wow, she just blew us away when she told us!

Another reason why it was a special Easter this year, because it was Mister's first Easter since being home and boy did he have a great time!

We started with coloring eggs with big brother Jacob and Miss Magoo. Then we went to the pancake breakfast and egg hunt at church. Then came the Easter baskets and the egg hunt at home on Easter day.
I don't know which was his favorite. But I do know he loved them all!

Then there's Miss Magoo. She simply loves anything where she can have fun and according to her, all of them were her favorite.

Except for the pancakes.

When we were at the pancake breakfast I noticed she wasn't eating.  I asked, "what's wrong Camie why aren't you eating?" In her words, she says, "they're not Papa's pancakes."

You see she and the rest of us are spoiled. Papa makes pancakes pretty much from scratch and they are scrumdiddlyumptious!


But none-the-less, it was a good time had by one and all.

A very special Easter indeed.










No comments: